Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutze Helmet

Article about: Hello, I am selling the items out of my Grandfathers collection for him. I have stumbled up a Nazi period Helmet. I have heard that it's worth \\$50.00 and that it's worth \\$10,000.. I tried to

Default Luftschutze Helmet

Hello,

I am selling the items out of my Grandfathers collection for him. I have stumbled up a Nazi period Helmet. I have heard that it's worth $50.00 and that it's worth $10,000.. I tried to ebay sell it but Ebay removed it because of the symbol. Please any advise or knowledge about this item would be great. Thanks!

Luftschutze HelmetLuftschutze HelmetLuftschutze HelmetLuftschutze HelmetLuftschutze Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutze Helmet
    P
    Many

?

It's a common Luftschutze helmet worth maybe $100 if that in this condition.

Quote by DougB View Post
    It's a common Luftschutze helmet worth maybe $100 if that in this condition.
    I would have to agree with Doug.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That would be correct,probably the most produce civil helmet

Hello and welcome ,I don't know who tried to tell you the helmet is worth $10.000 but if they offer you 10% of that "bite" their arm off! Joking aside as the guys have said it is one of the more common Third Reich helmets and worth around £80-120 here in the UK. All the best, Leon.

You should have sold it to the guy that told you it was worth 10,000!!! LOL

Quote by Brian Kost View Post
    Hello,

I am selling the items out of my Grandfathers collection for him. I have stumbled up a Nazi period Helmet. I have heard that it's worth $50.00 and that it's worth $10,000.. I tried to ebay sell it but Ebay removed it because of the symbol. Please any advise or knowledge about this item would be great. Thanks!

Luftschutze HelmetLuftschutze HelmetLuftschutze HelmetLuftschutze HelmetLuftschutze Helmet
    Boy if they are worth that much I have several for sale joking of course I think the helmet boys have about said it all common LuftSchutz helmet that one appears to me missing its chinstrap I bought one several years ago in about that condition with complete chin strap and liner for seventy five US dollars but like all things TR prices are increasing each year. timothy

I found this one on the internet, asking 10.000.... Rubles. ~$280.00 still too much I guess.

Luftschutze Helmet