Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?

Article about: I seen this on ioffer and was wondering if it was original? I've never seen a luftschutz helmet with the heer and party shield decal before.

Default Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?

I seen this on ioffer and was wondering if it was original? I've never seen a luftschutz helmet with the heer and party shield decal before.Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftscutz with Heer decal and party shield - Original?
    P
    Many

The decals are fake...
    cheers, Glenn

Guys asking 1000 for it!

Known replica decal of Heer Adler. I have too never seen this combo on a Luftschutz

the guys mad or a crook.

Gentlemen, the omnifake.

?

Paraphernaliaworld would possibly have the largest assortment of Fourth Reich
    crap that you will ever find on the internet. A scamster to be avoided at all costs!

Regards
    Brett

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    Guys asking 1000 for it!
    It's an original helmet with ALL DAY LONG FAKE decals, if the chap is really asking that much for this ,the guys a rip off merchant! Leon.

All ioffer has to offer(lol)is a sea of fakes. I, for one, much rather spend my time searching dealers sites where I know at least the majority of the items will be genuine.

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    Guys asking 1000 for it!
    $10.00? Go for i... Oh, you wrote $1000. Well, I would pass on it then. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast