Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe Camo Helmet M42

Article about: Hello i saw this m42 helmet in an antique store today is it good?

me too :P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Camo Helmet M42
    P
    Many

?

I think the decal is bad.
    Regards,
    John

I guess I'm missing the point of this forum , several members urging the poster to buy a fake Luftwaffe helmet for 350$ ?
    Sorry , don't get it at all.
    Does price matter over originality ?

Is it fake? :/ it was stated that it is original that's why i told that

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I guess I'm missing the point of this forum , several members urging the poster to buy a fake Luftwaffe helmet for 350$ ?
    Sorry , don't get it at all.
    Does price matter over originality ?
    I asked the OP by private message not to buy the helmet until it had been given the OK by a helmet expert (which i am not). If original it would have been a bargain. I was giving the OP encouragement to buy if it was proved original!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I asked the OP by private message not to buy the helmet until it had been given the OK by a helmet expert (which i am not). If original it would have been a bargain. I was giving the OP encouragement to buy if it was proved original!...
    this is true haha

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    this is true haha
    Cheers mate!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Gunny no explanation necessary mate , it was especially Feuerbach that I wanted to adress , just couldn't believe how many posts were being made without scrutinizing the helmet itself.

I quote "Pitty. Can't you make a deal with the guy? You sell it on internet for three times as much, and pay him once you get payed! Lol. 350 USD is a steal for this lid."'

I think not Mr Feuerbach.

unusual paintwork ,is it my eyes or is it a camo ,also the chinstrap buckles and liner band seem in better condition compared to the overall look of the helmet ,i think we need better pictures to comment further GM

Sorry James this are the only ones i have :/ i was in a hurry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast