Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage

Article about: superb helmet

Default Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage

Here is a 3 colour 'Normandy' cammo, that started out as a standard double decal M35, by SE, and size 62.

This one is interesting, as it once had a wire basket, and also has a small 'ding' at the rear flange where something has
    hit the helmet fairly hard.

This helmet also unit marked to a Signals unit from the Fliegerhorstkommandantur at Stendal.

I have shown this one on GHW before...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage   Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage  

Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage   Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage  

Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage   Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe double decal Normandy cammo M35 with battle damage
    P
    Many

Very nice helmet.
    chris

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Very nice helmet.
    chris
    I second that.

Bob, is the strap maker marked with a year, LBA and all that?

Very good looking Luft cammo Bob , thanks for showing it. Leon.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I second that.

Bob, is the strap maker marked with a year, LBA and all that?
    Hi Todd

Yes the chin strap is LBA stamped, I will have to check and see what else is on the chinstrap, I have forgotten.....

Bob

Great example of Luft cammo. timothy

I really like that one.

Very nice.

Beautiful lid
    A dream.

Thank you for showing

Cheers
    Nuno

Very cool Bob!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "