Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Helmet.

Article about: Hello all, I am being offered a couple helmets, one being a luftwaffe helmet. Sadly the seller has no photos of it, but he did give me a description of the helmet to the best of his ability.

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Helmet.

Here are the photos as promised. Right now the helmet was more than I could afford to pay, but I might try to pick it up later this summer, once the funds have been replenished.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Helmet.   Luftwaffe Helmet.  

Luftwaffe Helmet.   Luftwaffe Helmet.  

Luftwaffe Helmet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Helmet.
    P
    Many

How much was he asking for.
    chris

?

Lowest he was going was 280. Not a bad price but just more than what I can afford right now being a college student.

Quote by dramos View Post
    Lowest he was going was 280. Not a bad price but just more than what I can afford right now being a college student.
    That was a good price,just the liner is 200$
    chris

?

I really wanted to pick it up, it was just much more than I could afford at the moment. I have his email and he said if I changed my mind to send him a message. Chris, what would a good price be for the average collector?

Looks like a good helmet, if you can buy it then that's great for you. The liner looks nice as well!

Good luck- hope you can add it to your collection!

Quote by dramos View Post
    I really wanted to pick it up, it was just much more than I could afford at the moment. I have his email and he said if I changed my mind to send him a message. Chris, what would a good price be for the average collector?
    I would think around 450 IMO + or - $50

?

Hello, nice helmet, too bad you couldn't buy it. Would you mind ask, what was the other helmets he had?

Regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2