Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: So how much should I offer on it? That is the big question here.

So how much should I offer on it?
    That is the big question here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

I would take a chance on this helmet for about $200 based on those pics because the liner and shell look good so i could at least get my money back selling those in pieces. But truly based on these pics as a sure thing I would need better photos. But I also know how CL works as I have gotten several helmets from CL, and some have had junk pics like this. Best to see it in hand first. It's your call. M40 Luftwaffe helmets are not rare so condition wise you can get much better.

WTF!!!!! DO NOT OFFER ONE DIME!.... without better pix.....where are they? There is nothing affirming about this helmet. Why is there all that slack leather in the liner? Can you even tell what kind of eagle is there?.....NO!

Anton do you know alot about german helmets? That is not intended as a insult Nigel does have a valid point on knowing that it is real and not messed with. You do need to see the helmet in person.AND if it is legitimate I would not offer more than 325.00 Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by anton67 View Post
    The seller will email you and you meet him somewhere to buy it.

Sometimes you take a chance with CL.
    With Craigs list you also risk having your B*lls cut off..with meeting someone somewhere...not a chance I want to take. Ask for more photos...and meet someplace in a public area. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    With Craigs list you also risk having your B*lls cut off..with meeting someone somewhere...not a chance I want to take. Ask for more photos...and meet someplace in a public area. Regards Larry
    Which is why I take my buddy, Glock, with me every time

Hello , the helmet may be a good one but Nigel is absolutely correct in having reservations. There is no way of telling that the decal is a good one from these images and the liner does appear to be a bit on the "puffy" side. Craigslist is a well known area for faked up junk and I would tread with extreme caution, especially as the seller seems to have purposely taken awful pictures!! Who in there right mind holds their "for sale" item in one hand and the camera in the other! Personally I would not even go here ,let alone make an offer unless the seller sends you some good close up pictures. Leon.

The guys are absolutely correct - get better pics
    before proceeding any further.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Lol - I got one I'll sell to you for cheap, although it has
    "a little post-war paint" on it.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe helmet  
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 04-06-2014 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Grammar.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Lol - I got one I'll sell you for cheap, although it has
    "a little post-war paint" on it.........
    A little post-war paint steve?who owned it Rolf Harris?...........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast