Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Helmet

Article about: Hi, I have recently bought this Luftwaffe helmet, was found by previous owner during the war in Rennes, France, was told. Could you please give me your views?, thanks, Juan

Default Luftwaffe Helmet

Hi, I have recently bought this Luftwaffe helmet, was found by previous owner during the war in Rennes, France, was told. Could you please give me your views?, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Helmet   Luftwaffe Helmet  

Luftwaffe Helmet   Luftwaffe Helmet  

Luftwaffe Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Helmet
    P
    Many

I see some sign of cleaning and touching up of the tri color. It's an M35 at least. No sure of the authenticity of the eagle.

I like the chinstrap - pure ersatz :-)

an original helmet but been messed with.

liberated decals

Sorry, could you please explain what do you mean by liberated decals?, thanks, Juan

Original helmet.post war painted all over. Then the paint has been taken off to reveal the decals.,in doing so the become scratched

Talking

Thanks for your comments, appreciate it, just to know where in the helmet do you feel that it has been messed with?, I should get rid of that "chinstrap" and get a decent one

Thanks for that, does this make this helmet bad at all?

Hi guys, have gone through some old threads and came up with this one, thought I would add some decent close ups of the decals and the stamps on the helmet, could anyone please tell me what those numbers mean?, also any other feedback on the overall helmet would be highly appreciated, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Helmet   Luftwaffe Helmet  

Luftwaffe Helmet   Luftwaffe Helmet  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast