Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: Hi,i am quite sure this helmet is original (the inside is good and i think the decal too)is the paint a period time one? i mean i do not know if you can see from the photos that in the rivet

Default Luftwaffe helmet

Hi,i am quite sure this helmet is original (the inside is good and i think the decal too)is the paint a period time one? i mean i do not know if you can see from the photos that in the rivet(i think this is his name) and in the edge and in other parts there is a different paint(light blue while all the helmet is more dark blue)Thank you and hope you understandLuftwaffe helmetLuftwaffe helmetLuftwaffe helmetLuftwaffe helmetLuftwaffe helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

You need to take pictures in natural light such as outside to minimize the glare. These pictures don't really show the paint in natural light with the flash... Also you should take pictures of the entire helmet, (liner included) in order to assess the entire helmet. Take close up pictures of the decal as well as any stamps on the inside of the helmet itself..

Smitty