Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe helmet decal question

Article about: by Panzer 3 Hi, you may be right about double, either way i would buy it it,s a very nice helmet. dave, Thanks Dave!

Default Re: Luftwaffe helmet decal question

Would you be able to post additional pics? I really want to see the rest of the helmet. One pic is like a teaser, lol.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe helmet decal question
    P
    Many

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Would you be able to post additional pics? I really want to see the rest of the helmet. One pic is like a teaser, lol.
    Absolutely, I will add the rest of the helmet tomorrow (wednesday) from my work PC. Don't tell my boss, she wouldn't understand Unfortunately, I can't attach pics from my IPad tonight.

Thanks!
    James

Theres the 3D effect on the swastika also, I'd be agreeing with the 2 decal theory.

Hi James,
    I really dont think it is a double decal, as when you enlarge the pic you can see that all the secondary lines match perfect. My view is if it was a double the person putting it on would not have been so fussy to get all the lines perfect. I have seen doubles decals and the second is never in line with the first, doubles are quite rare.
    Dave.

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi James,
    I really dont think it is a double decal, as when you enlarge the pic you can see that all the secondary lines match perfect. My view is if it was a double the person putting it on would not have been so fussy to get all the lines perfect. I have seen doubles decals and the second is never in line with the first, doubles are quite rare.
    Dave.
    Hi Dave,

I think it was just a very well lined up second decal. Take a look at the swastika, you will see the same 'shadow' of the first decal above the arms.

Hello Guys,

Here's the rest of the helmet

Thanks!
    James

Very good observation Mo, and It looks like two to me also the right side of the swastika is definatly doubled. I really like the look of the double wings are you buying this or is it just on a reference site?

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Very good observation Mo, and It looks like two to me also the right side of the swastika is definatly doubled. I really like the look of the double wings are you buying this or is it just on a reference site?
    Hello,

Actually I'm looking to buy it, but wanted to run it by you gentlemen first to be sure it was ok. Would you say it's a keeper?

Thanks again!
    James

If others think its authentic I really like the look of the duplicate of the top wings it and the 2nd pattern luft is one of my favorite looking decals, so id buy it if I had the opportunity... and money -Ben

Hi,
    you may be right about double, either way i would buy it it,s a very nice helmet.
    dave,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast