Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Helmet - Please help to ID

Article about: year and model number if possible Thanks!

Default Luftwaffe Helmet - Please help to ID

year and model number if possible Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID   Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID  

Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID   Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID  

Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID   Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID  

Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe  Helmet -  Please help to ID
    P
    Many

Model 1940. You need to provide us with the manufacturer letter code located on the left side skirt. NH

Q64 code

I like the cool lot number.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

twism - Per Neils helpfull comments, that is the underside of helmet, usually between the lip and the bales for the chin strap. Will say something like Q64, SE66 (the letter being the manufacturer and the number being the size).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

it is Q64

?

Well, its a Quist and with that LOT#, I would assume later into the production run -close to and maybe right before the Model 42' orders came out.....? Yay, neh?..... Lot number is funky one for sure!... Neat...

does cool lot number increase value? what is a value of this helmet, if possible?

I will guess in the 500 to 650 range. More if the liner and chin strap are in ok shape and original to the helmet. What say the others? NH

According to Brian Ice the lot number is for a single decal Luftwaffe and made in 1943. Nice helmet.

Would have been before August 1943 when they stopped all decals.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast