Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe Helmet for Sale

Article about: I believe Dave advertised this helmet as showing the effects of being stored in a hot attic for too long. Too bad it wasn't stored properly... it would be a top shelf lid for sure!

?

Default Luftwaffe Helmet for Sale

Hi guys!
    Our friend Dave Shirlin is selling this one for $650 and I really like it. It's a Q64 M40 lot number IN179. The leather is not good but the shell seems fantastic. The photos are here and opinions and advices are very welcome before I spent more money ( It never ends...). Thanks in advance.

Luftwaffe Helmet for SaleLuftwaffe Helmet for SaleLuftwaffe Helmet for SaleLuftwaffe Helmet for SaleLuftwaffe Helmet for SaleLuftwaffe Helmet for Sale

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Helmet for Sale
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Helmet for Sale

Dave always sell good stuff.
    I think he is the best on the market my opinion.
    it is a good helmet no problem ,the shell is super.
    to bad about the liner but would be more with a good liner.
    chris

That's a very nice helmet, if i had the cash i'd have it!..

Very attractive helmet, it doesn't need a liner with paint like that. I think the price is pretty good. I've had more than a few dealings with Dave, and I'd recommend him before anyone else.

Corey

Looks like a nice lid. I have bought a couple of helmets from Dave, and met him at the SOS last year. Definitely recommend him as very trustworthy.

?

Thank you all for comments. I agree with everything was said. Dave is really one of the best, very honest. And Corey, I thought the same thing. With this shell who need a liner ( Just my opinion).

Its a beautiful shell, but seems a bit pricey to me,but thats entirly up to the buyer!

I think the price is pretty good myself, with a nice liner this would fetch a grand easy on a dealer site. I'd be very tempted myself.

Always good lids to be had in the classifieds ( )

?

The prices always scare me, but this time I liked it. Those fantastic lids with small prices that sometimes appear here never pass in front of me.

?

Great helmet saw this one for sale about three months ago for alot less than that but probably bought and is being resold, when I first saw it, it had a tag saying that it had been taken by a man who had been a cop in New York great helmet though 100 original

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast