Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe M35 DD

Article about: Hello all, I'm considering purchasing this helmet at an online auction that ends very shortly. I'm a little concerned with the decals, but I have not collected any "SE" marked helm

Default Luftwaffe M35 DD

Hello all, I'm considering purchasing this helmet at an online auction that ends very shortly. I'm a little concerned with the decals, but I have not collected any "SE" marked helmets so am not familiar with the decals that they used. The website states that the liner is a possible replacement but I am more concerned with the originality of the decals as I know double decals are getting harder to find and more valuable. Any and all opinions or information is appreciated as usual!

Luftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DDLuftwaffe M35 DD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M35 DD
    P
    Many

Hi, it all looks ok to me, the liner band does appear quite bent in places though so it may be worth finding out if the liner pins have "wobbles" in them in case it has been out? Leon.

The liner is for sure replaced as it is a steel one.
    Decals look good to me , still I would wait for a better one. Decals is not everything.