Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal

Article about: I'm not sure it's the steal some think. I didn't give too much more than that for this DD named M35 SE64

I'm not sure it's the steal some think. I didn't give too much more than that for this DD named M35 SE64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal
    P
    Many

I like the character of you helmet the been there done that look. Compare the tri color and paint of the post helmet there is a difference that would affect price. Maybe not a whole lot but I would think the post helmet would be around 1,100 usd on any website. A person to person sale I guess that price range of 750usd would be correct give or take. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Another great lid...

Default More Pics

Here are the latest pictures I received form the seller. He said the earlier close ups are the best he can do. He is very prompt with his replies.

Please keep your comments coming.

Thanks,

William

Luftwaffe M35 Double DecalLuftwaffe M35 Double DecalLuftwaffe M35 Double DecalLuftwaffe M35 Double DecalLuftwaffe M35 Double Decal

If those are the best photos they can send, based on what I have seen I would pass. The liner shows normal wear and sweat band, the shell looks almost perfect which wouldn't be the case on a worn helmet. Honestly not being able to send better photos is a red flag.

Hi , well if you ever needed confirmation that the liner has been out ,these prove it , the liner pin we can see shows that it has been opened and closed more than once, and guess what , he has not given you any decal "close ups"!! I still think that the National shield decal is a fake that's poorly cut(not a round bottom) and the adler may or may not be original. Leon.

I would totally agree with the last two comments. I was wondering where the decal photo were. Need to see close ups of the decal not just the liner. William we are not trying to rain on your parade. We just do not want anyone to throw money away. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

You all bring up great points. I too able skeptical. Logictox's helmet photos above look much more convincing to me of and old original helmet. This helmet's eagle looks worn but the shield looks new. The lining looks worn but Falls' comments about the pins being opened and closed several times are telling. I think I will pass.

Logictox, I would like to buy your helmet!

I am so appreciative of this forum and all of your posts. This is half the fun hearing from all of you. What a wealth of knowledge.

That might be for the best if you have doubt you will always have it. There will be others they are out there...

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Logictox, I would like to buy your helmet!
    Thanks for the offer however I am more of a buyer than a seller. My poor daughter will have to clean up this mess I've accumulated one day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast