Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe M35 double decal

Article about: Hi Guys, I would love to get some opinions on this M35. I picked it up "cheap". Not everyone agrees with mee on it. So I thought to post it here and hear some more opinions. I also

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, it is not often that i will openly call an idiot an idiot, but whoever is telling you that the Adler is is post war replacement is as i stated a few words back. Just look at the way the decal sits to the steel, no sign of a previous decal, well "grounded" and matching wear all round the decal and surrounding helmet to boot. There really are no originality issues to anyone who knows the first thing about TR helmets. Leon.
    My friend...oh we think alike. Sort of angered me on my first post too. That's why I asked whoever had an issue...bring it on. Let's hear it. But it was not to be.
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M35 double decal
    P
    Many

Quote by real steel View Post
    My friend...oh we think alike. Sort of angered me on my first post too. That's why I asked whoever had an issue...bring it on. Let's hear it. But it was not to be.
    D.
    David, totally agree, it really gets my git when clowns stick their noses in without knowing the first thing, then potentionly " trash " a perfectly good lid for the owner. Grrrrrr! ( not often i will bother to use imogies either! " Leon.

In todays collecting world...public forums are bad enough to deal with fools. Now...though not my "bag"..the facebook thing seems to be holding weight. More fools. What is a serious collector to do ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    In todays collecting world...public forums are bad enough to deal with fools. Now...though not my "bag"..the facebook thing seems to be holding weight. More fools. What is a serious collector to do ?
    Yep! You nailed that one mate, praise GOD that i have never had and will never have diddly squat to do with faceless book! As with many things in life, some have "positive" use and some are more fuss than they are worth unless you love chatting about crap like the x factor or kardasians ( i hope you like my intentional lack of a capital K ! ) Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2