Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 Helmet

Article about: According to what I was told.. this is a Luftwaffe Wach Battalion Regt. General Goring, early Luftwaffe eagle, double decal 1916 helmet. It has a painted "7' to the rear of the helmet,

Default Luftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 Helmet

According to what I was told.. this is a Luftwaffe Wach Battalion Regt. General Goring, early Luftwaffe eagle, double decal 1916 helmet. It has a painted "7' to the rear of the helmet, no stamps on the helmet. An early Third Reich helmet, apparently. Is this what the person claims it is?

Luftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 HelmetLuftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 HelmetLuftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 HelmetLuftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 HelmetLuftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 HelmetLuftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Wa. Btl. RGG 1916 Helmet
    P
    Many

For my understanding the Luftwaffe eagle is correct for a helmet that was used from World War I.

Hi, the helmet stands a good chance of being correct but some nice clear close up shots of the decals are needed to be sure as it would be very profitable for someone to "pimp up" a plain WW1 helmet. The adler is of the early "droop tail" style which would be correct for this type of helmet. Leon.

Agree with Leon. Decal close ups are a must, but it has a chance. Ideally all new pictures taken outdoors with no flash would be better.

A transitional Luftwaffe helmet like this would be very rare.

I would like to see better pictures.
    But I think this may not be good sorry.
    chris
    Last edited by cricketchris1944; 07-29-2014 at 07:18 PM.

close pics would help but I see fake decals so far , sorry

Quote by francis006 View Post
    close pics would help but I see fake decals so far , sorry

Nice to see you back here Francis.
    Francis knows his Luftwaffe decals.
    chris

anyone know when the regt.General Goring came into existance ?.

I didn't buy this helmet yet. I asked for more photos, but we will see if they send any to me. thanks, daniel

?

The seven on the rear skirt looks typical paint pen to me and weren't all decals 'fixed' varnished?

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast