Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lufty helm any hope?

Article about: Coming up, a chance to aquire this, obviously the decals affect the value, so what do you think?

kc1
    ?

Default Lufty helm any hope?

Coming up, a chance to aquire this, obviously the decals affect the value, so what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lufty helm any hope?   Lufty helm any hope?  

Lufty helm any hope?   Lufty helm any hope?  

Lufty helm any hope?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lufty helm any hope?
    P
    Many

Well I'm no expert but it appears to be a good first design Luftwaffe double decal. The liner has the correct square chin straps and the strap appears shortened as many were. Better photos are really needed.

?

My initial impression is good.......tight clear photos would definitely help. Try stabilizing the camera and you will be all set.

Please post the entire helmet.
    Regards,
    John

?

The photos are quite blurry and you need overall pictures of the interior and the sides of the helmet. Although i'm not an expert I like the appearance of it.

kc1
    ?

Thanks for your reply, i'm fairly happy with the helmet per se just that i can't call the decals. The liner pins are loose but have only been bent the once.

kc1
    ?

These are the only photos i have at the moment but will post more when i get it.

Quote by kc1 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, i'm fairly happy with the helmet per se just that i can't call the decals. The liner pins are loose but have only been bent the once.
    In a used helmet loose pins are normal IMHO.

Looks good but better pix would produce a more accurate assessment.

The decals match the overall condition of the helmet which is a good thing, I do not see any red flags, I own a early bird luft and they are getting harder to find, condition looks good also, get it if the price is right.

So far it looks good, nice early Luftwaffe decals with the ''snake leg'' eagle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast