Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lufty Q64 vs Lufty Q66

Article about: Folks, I'm thinking of getting one of these two M40 helmets. Both are Quist M40s and are a similar price. Helmet B is slightly more expensive. Helmet A has the chip strap, but a slight layer

Thanks folks for your responses.
    I was not aware that the Quist M40s changed from side to rear stamp after '43 - good info to know.

I'm still undecided on these two. I definitely would like a Quist helmet and also good second pattern bird.
    The problem I have is that there are so many things I've added to my 'get' list.
    I'm particularly interested in German helmets and badges - which means there are a whole lot of items out there. And they're not cheap!

I also spotted Leon's badges for sale the other day - all very nice...

My Quest for the Quist may go on for a bit longer.
    nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lufty Q64 vs Lufty Q66
    P
    Many

Quote by ChewiOne View Post
    Thanks folks for your responses.
    I was not aware that the Quist M40s changed from side to rear stamp after '43 - good info to know.

I'm still undecided on these two. I definitely would like a Quist helmet and also good second pattern bird.
    The problem I have is that there are so many things I've added to my 'get' list.
    I'm particularly interested in German helmets and badges - which means there are a whole lot of items out there. And they're not cheap!

I also spotted Leon's badges for sale the other day - all very nice...

My Quest for the Quist may go on for a bit longer.
    nick
    Nick

The Q M40 Luft is probably the most common helmet there is. We see them in unissued condition, we see them worn heavily & everything in between. Wait for one you really like. I don't think you are too happy with either of these examples you posted. Save some $$ & get a nice one. They will always be available

David

Cheers David. You're right that I wasn't 100% sure. Need to be patient
    Nick

As my wife says, quoting "The Lost Weekend", one is too many and a million is not enough... Buy them both if the prices are right! Just kidding, Dave has given good advice. Jim G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2