Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LW-HJ SD M40 helmet?

Article about: I came across this LW-helmet SD with an extra HJ-decal beneith the LW-decal. Is this a genuine combination and is it rather rare? I never saw it. What was it for? Thx.

?

Default Re: LW-HJ SD M40 helmet?

Thank you very much. Cheers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW-HJ SD M40 helmet?
    P
    Many

Well I'm sorry all. I couldn't see all the details on the phone. I see it now since they were pointed out.

Just when you think you saw it all.

?

Bad one from top to bottom
    Seen a lot of these over the years.

Brad.

No question on this helmet decals bad.
    chris

Quote by Lidman View Post
    Bad one from top to bottom
    Seen a lot of these over the years.

Brad.
    Well,not only is this a new one to me,but the decals are also new!!! A poor helmet all round. Leon.

?

The decals look to new as well as the fact that I've never seen an orig. HJ flak helper helmet, if that's what they are trying to imitate. Also, shouldn't it be black?

there's no proof this decal combination ever did exist, so most probably you can talk about a fantasy helmet.
    On the other hand there's also no proof found yet about the existence of the Sauerland helmet, yet "period" manufactured decals should exist on a few NS helmets???

The decals from the helmet in this topic however are fakes. Not the poor common Chech decal fakes very often found, the HJ diamond decal is from a much better quality.

this helmet is been offered on a local site for €250, so IMO no big deal, compared with what is been offered on some well known dealersites!!!!

Pure fantasy .. just like the HJ "OLYMPIC" daggers and the DJ and BDM daggers that are for sell on SOME dealers sites . Where is the photographic period PROOF ???????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2