Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

LW M40 camo

Article about: Trying to find my way in the world of camo. I like this. However someone whom I really trust thinks it might be a pw repainted salty. I have possibility to make a trade plus cash deal on thi

Default LW M40 camo

Trying to find my way in the world of camo. I like this. However someone whom I really trust thinks it might be a pw repainted salty. I have possibility to make a trade plus cash deal on this.
    Would hate to lose money and a damaged but authentic KM M42 on a fakr.
    Please help. My judgement maybe clouded because I love it so much!
    LW M40 camoLW M40 camoLW M40 camoLW M40 camoLW M40 camoLW M40 camoLW M40 camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW M40 camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: LW M40 camo

I certainly do not get a good feeling on this, paint appears to have been put over a rusty shell. The wear is inconsistent IMO It could have been done a long time ago, but I doubt if it's period. Hate to see runs in the paint like that, it's almost as if it was screaming "I'm real"
    Could be wrong though

This one is pure crap. It is a badly pitted shell with paint that has probably been baked on and artificially aged.

?

No chance

Mustard yellow with a little bit of green thrown in. I'm not feeling it. The rust pitting is quite apparent under the yellowish paint. The liner looks pretty good though. For the right price you could buy it for the liner. I doubt the liner is original to the shell.

?

I have to agree with the comments above, a repainted semi relic shell which then casts doubt on the remnants of the decal and the condition of the liner does'nt really correspond with the rusted pins nor the overall pitting of the shell ,i'd pass

Hi,i'm sorry to say i'm with the others about this one.Definatly looks like a semi-relic lid that's been re-painted. I would pass on this one. Leon.

?

Don't make this deal, you will lose.