Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First Purchase

Article about: Hello Forum Friends, I have been looking for several years for a M35 DD Luftwaffe that I could afford. Linking those two was the challenge. I thought I would have to be very fortunate with a

Default M-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First Purchase

Hello Forum Friends,

I have been looking for several years for a M35 DD Luftwaffe that I could afford. Linking those two was the challenge. I thought I would have to be very fortunate with a flea market or Craigslist but I really do not know a lot about helmets and did not trust myself at this price. My thanks to many of you on this forum for encouraging me to buy from the classifieds or from reputable German helmet dealers. I was sure this would be much to costly for me. I am very indebted to DougB who suggested many helmet dealers and finally to this specific helmet. I am amazed and thankful to be the proud owner of a M35 DD Luftwaffe helmet. I purchased it from Michael Davis of Virtual Grenadiers. He was very helpful to work with and extremely patient with all my questions. The entire purchase went smoothly and effortlessly. Thank you Michael.

If you have questions or would like more pictures please let me know. I would appreciate all comments. Again, the people on this forum are greatly appreciated.

William

M-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First PurchaseM-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First Purchase

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First Purchase
    P
    Many

?

Congrats William.

MAP
    ?

That's a nice one.

Amazing how nice all the guys are here. Simply Amazing. Definitely worth the low price of admission!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

For the $ you did very well with this helmet, it is a nice character piece with the right amount of salt, an intact liner and strap original to the shell, no serious damage to the decals, and shows beautiful patination and age throughout. Well done!

Mike is a great fellow to work with and a source for your future helmet purchases, as now that you have 1 it is like eating popcorn, you cannot just stop at 1. I have a wall full of them as proof of that statement.

You did very well with that first purchase, and went about it in the smart way as well, your patience was rewarded. Study the helmet, the components, the decals, and you will learn much from this helmet, and be more prepared for your next purchase now.

Quote by DougB View Post
    For the $ you did very well with this helmet, it is a nice character piece with the right amount of salt, an intact liner and strap original to the shell, no serious damage to the decals, and shows beautiful patination and age throughout. Well done!

Mike is a great fellow to work with and a source for your future helmet purchases, as now that you have 1 it is like eating popcorn, you cannot just stop at 1. I have a wall full of them as proof of that statement.

You did very well with that first purchase, and went about it in the smart way as well, your patience was rewarded. Study the helmet, the components, the decals, and you will learn much from this helmet, and be more prepared for your next purchase now.

I have you to thank for this helmet, Doug. You steered me to it. I would never have found it on my own.

Sincere thanks,

William

Very nice helmet.
    Congrats!!!

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    I have you to thank for this helmet, Doug. You steered me to it. I would never have found it on my own.

Sincere thanks,

William
    I am happy to help and very pleased it turned out great.

Some day I'll buy such beauty as this !

I think you did good! nice find!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast