Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First Purchase

Article about: Hello Forum Friends, I have been looking for several years for a M35 DD Luftwaffe that I could afford. Linking those two was the challenge. I thought I would have to be very fortunate with a

A lovely helmet William, I think decals look great when they have "crazed". Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Double Decal Luftwaffe Helmet - My First Purchase
    P
    Many

Hi William,

I know you have been looking for a luft since we spoke a few weeks back. I'm glad you found one in the end and this is a really nice example, from one of the less common makers too. Well done. It won't be your last I can promise you that

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Hi William,

I know you have been looking for a luft since we spoke a few weeks back. I'm glad you found one in the end and this is a really nice example, from one of the less common makers too. Well done. It won't be your last I can promise you that

I believe you had a M 40 SD. It was in excellent shape and I was very tempted but I really wanted a M35 DD. I am very satisfied. Thanks for you welll wishes.

William

nice honest helmet.

That's right, I don't blame you at all for your call. Two decals are always better than one, well worth the extra few hundred bucks

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    That's right, I don't blame you at all for your call. Two decals are always better than one, well worth the extra few hundred bucks
    Weren't you asking about $700 for your M40?

Nice one! I had my eye on this one

Quote by NineLives View Post
    Nice one! I had my eye on this one
    I know you did as i saw you posting asking questions about it. I had sent my check and was hoping I got it. It seemed like a really good price for a M35 DD LW.

William

Yeah Will, I think it was $650 but I forget exactly. Decided to keep it in the end.

?

Nice helmet, how much did you pay for it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast