MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal

Article about: The helmet was found with approx 250 pieces of other german helmets in the ex-soviet military unit, which was used in war time by German army. After the war the helmets was thrown away by so

?

Default M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal

The helmet was found with approx 250 pieces of other german helmets in the ex-soviet military unit, which was used in war time by German army. After the war the helmets was thrown away by soviet army. Now helmets was recovered, and a couple of helmets goes to my hand. Most of the helmets is M 42's without decal ( approx 43 year of production) and looks like all of that helmets was new or restored as thisone by local depot.
    This helmet as can be seen on the picture is fully cleaned from the old paintand then repainted with textured fieldgrey paint, new type of the steel ringed liner was atttached, and Strache decal reapplied. The helmet is a bit refreshed by me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal   M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal  

M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal   M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal  

M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal   M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal
    P
    Many

Default Re: M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal

It just goes to prove that war is such a waste! imagine what's out there, if only we could see. really nice helmet Dimas, character studies, if it could tell a story

R.R
    ?

A very interesting piece.

?

For me is interesting that the helmet has a re-applied Strache type decal, which is only in use in the depot repaired/refurbished helmets
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Hi Dimas, I have been looking through old threads in relation to helmets and came across this one. I bought this helmet from Espenlaube about one year ago. I guess that you passed it to them. It was good to hear some history on the helmet. I have attached an up to date picture of it.

Cheers

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 helmet re-issue with ED Strache decal