Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M-35 Police Helmet

Article about: No kidding, the party decal looked good but the Police decal the details looked a bit off.......good info then, I know what to look for.

?

Default M-35 Police Helmet

I am going to start of with my own opinion on this one. The paint on this looks WAY to good, inside and out. The decals, even though they are hard to see, do not seem to be that great and based on the near perfect paint I'm assuming the decals are just as new. Any opinions would be appreciated though, as I am no expert.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Police Helmet   M-35 Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Police Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M-35 Police Helmet

This one looks like it might be okay the paint looks rather fresh to me though

Paint looks way to glossy and I cant really comment on the decals without a clear close up, but personally I would avoid this one.

Uusually I would say we need more than two pics and leave it at that, but I'm not liking this one just based on these two pics. It looks like a relic shell that has been repainted in glossy black. It appears there is an awful lot of pitting below that paint. The police decal is too far away to say with 100% certainty. When it comes to helmets, the more pics the better, and the better the pics, the better the replies

I to think it's had a re paint.
    If it is original paint why would a shell in such good condition have no liner? Doesn't click with me.
    But better pic's will tell.
    All the best
    Dave

?

Thanatos,

That is exactly what I thought, a helmet in such good condition should surely have something of a liner. Like i said on another thread, I will take pictures once I can see them in person. Regardless of whether I get them or not they can serve as a good learning tool.

Sorry guys the police decal looks like a typical M34 police decal.
    The color of the shell mean nothing intil you get better pictures
    Could be the camera.
    chris

?

Here are the pictures of the police helmet. Appears to be repainted to me, but not sure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Police Helmet   M-35 Police Helmet  

M-35 Police Helmet   M-35 Police Helmet  

M-35 Police Helmet   M-35 Police Helmet  

The paint looks a bit "refreshed" to me BUT it's not a combat rated helmet so who knows.

The decals look painted around but the Eagle decal I'm not sure of, the details look soft- anyone know if it's legit or not?

The helmet has been repainted you can see the brush marks on the shell.
    But when ?
    The decals are good..
    I would pass on it because of the paint job.
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast