Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M-35 Police Helmet

Article about: This is an example of a M-35 Police helmet I have had for some time. My personal taste has always favored these prewar helmets with the original paint. A new collector would do well to study

Default M-35 Police Helmet

This is an example of a M-35 Police helmet I have had for some time. My personal taste has always favored these prewar helmets with the original paint. A new collector would do well to study the finish on these pre war helmets. The fakers have never come close to matching the finish found on these pieces.
    This helmet is named in the liner and also has a unit written in. There is also evidence of a former owner's name that has been lined and scratched out. The dome stamp is faded and unreadable. The chin strap maker's name is unreadable but "Wuppertal-E, 1937" is visible.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Police Helmet   M-35 Police Helmet  

M-35 Police Helmet   M-35 Police Helmet  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Police Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M-35 Police Helmet

outstanding police lid, i too prefer the m35 smooth paint police lids, and this is a lovely example of one, rgds Dave

beautiful example ! mint condition ! i have one before and under the leather i see the year 1937 and the letters P O in rectangle stamped

Pierre

?

Very nice lid Bob. But as I myself prefer battleworn examples. In the case with police helmets it's a very hard to find battle worn examples, but not to hard to find real "battle seen" Heer helmets...
    Again, another beautyful helmet!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

thanks for the finish tip

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    beautiful example ! mint condition ! i have one before and under the leather i see the year 1937 and the letters P O in rectangle stamped

Pierre

Pierre-
    Good eyes. I will have to check the picture again. I can not see it in hand. Of course, my eyes are getting old!
    BOB

AWESOME helmet....I'm dying to add one of these to the collection. Your example is what I would love to find! A real looker!!

Rob

HELMET_DOG
    ?

Outstanding Helmet! Congratulations on such a wonderful piece.

After making my initial post, a light went off in my head(something that seldom happens)and I checked the chin strap on the double decal 1937 dated SS ET helmet I posted last week. The chinstraps are made by the same maker! Evidently, ET had a contract with this firm in 1937 to supply them with chin straps. Now, more work with a loop to see if I can make out the name by looking at both examples.
    BOB

Very nice "textbook" ET Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast