Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M 35 Steel Helmet

Article about: Hello! Would like to get some help. Helmet found from Estonia. Is it WH or KM? Thanks.

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    maybe pick axe damage?
    That was my first thought too!

Punkriehitaja, may I ask where in Estonia this was found? It would be interesting to hear.

Regards Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 35 Steel Helmet
    P
    Many

?

I would really like to have slapped that bloke with the pick, using his own hat and giving him a wedgey for ruining those lids, it makes me cringe every time I see that photo

Nice reissued toned heer as stated nice all original with some type damage to top. timothy

Quote by davejb View Post
    I would really like to have slapped that bloke with the pick, using his own hat and giving him a wedgey for ruining those lids, it makes me cringe every time I see that photo
    Agree but most of those pick pictures are after WW1 to comply with the disarment of Germany I have seen them as a kid and thought what a waste but back then they didn't give it much thought. timothy

Quote by davejb View Post
    I don't blame him one bit Dave , those munchkins in over sized hats had been running around his garden trampling on his flowers all day , they got what they deserved!! By the way , i agree that this is a HEER re-issue helmet , a nice helmet at the right price. Leon.

?

I reckon Heer as well, and as Andy said, quite a nice one apart from the liner and the damage to the top.
    Must admit that as soon as I saw the word Estonia, I cringed and feared the worst.
    Nice to be surprised once in a while.

Brad.

this helmet is old house in estonia. city of paide.

?

Someone was decal digging for a national tricolour shield. The adler may be uncovered as well but its hard to tell with these pics.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    maybe pick axe damage?
    all the helmets in this image are ww1 german helmets. is this photo taken after ww1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2