Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M-40 Heer Helmet Rescued

Article about: A good example of what fire damage on a helmet looks like for reference purposes. The blackening and accelerated rusting around the strap mounts etc.

A good example of what fire damage on a helmet looks like for reference purposes. The blackening and accelerated rusting around the strap mounts etc.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-40 Heer Helmet Rescued
    P
    Many

?

Quote by timothy View Post
    To answer the questions the thief got about 12 years for it Steve you hit the nail right and no the items were never recovered but the owner did get restitutions up in the thousands of dollars. Dan I thought it had a zinc liner band being a 1940 I think maybe some of the firemen do get a little carried away with heat course that is what they do. Moral of the story is be careful who you show your collection to this was a local punk that had been to the shop many times to buy a few small items and case the place out. timothy
    Sizemore and his moron brother were ripping off collectors and small town museums all over the area. I was acquainted with the Kansas State Fire Marshall investigating the case. I was told his idiot brother rolled over on him and said the greasy dark haired one had buried the stuff in an oil drum but the idiot brother didn't know where.
    He was selling all of the military items he stole through Manions at the time.
    I couldn't stand either one of them. The dummy had been in the joint and had SS and Nazi tattoos all over him. They showed up at my back door one day wanting to come in. I picked up my riot shotgun by the door stepped out and butt stroked the greasy one and poked the dummy right in the fore head with the barrel and knocked his ass out cold. I pissed on the greasy ones head and then made him drag his brother back to their van and told them both I would kill them if they ever came to Picher again. As far as I know they didn't. I do not like thieves. They piss me off.

Note to self - do NOT under any circumstances piss Steve R off.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That story just made my day Steve Oklahoma justice I love it I will be sure to pass on to the owner. Laughing to hard to type. timothy

?

Nice one Steve !!!!!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Note to self - do NOT under any circumstances piss Steve R off.
    Or visit Oklahoma, just to be on the safe side.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2