Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M-42 chicken wire, Heer single decal. Thoughts?

Article about: Hey guys promise I will stop bugging you one day thoughts on this guy? Thanks!

?

Its a classic Latvian fake. Sold all over E-bay.

PG-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-42 chicken wire, Heer single decal. Thoughts?
    P
    Many

Quote by Danmark View Post
    If this is Ebay seller SSOVETSK then walk on. He mixes good with bad all the time and this "dusted" style of helmet seems to be his calling card......
    I doubled checked that name. It is "SSOVETSK" I sent PayPal to "Rzmcenter" his email marked on PayPal is the "SSOVETSK" dang nabbit.

Yeah, this conman seems to operate under different names on ebay --- all very recognizable by looking at his style of fakery... too late for a paypal refund?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Yeah, this conman seems to operate under different names on ebay --- all very recognizable by looking at his style of fakery... too late for a paypal refund?
    Nope, still got time! Still in transit will file claim when I get it! Thanks.

Good! I guess this would be a "Item not as described" return to sender affair then... does the shipping incl. tracking?

Good! I guess this would be a "Item not as described" return to sender affair then... does the shipping incl. tracking?
    Yes, exactly what I am going to do. The traking is pretty useless.

Well... if there was no tracking/registered shipping that would be another plus as he could never prove that he had shipped and/or that you had ever received the item without it. With this sort of blatantly cynical and criminal scammer I would have had no qualms...

Well... if there was no tracking/registered shipping that would be another plus as he could never prove that he had shipped and/or that you had ever received the item without it. With this sort of blatantly cynical and criminal scammer I would have had no qualms...
    HAHA. I will just have to wait and see..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3