Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M 42 et 64 marked helmet

Article about: This is my new et 64 feldgrau helmet condition used al remarks welcome the helmet has some corrosion but i like it the feeling is good pics

Default M 42 et 64 marked helmet

This is my new et 64 feldgrau helmet condition used al remarks welcome the helmet has some corrosion but i like it the feeling is good

pics

M 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmetM 42  et 64  marked helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 42  et 64  marked helmet
    P
    Many

It is not the Original paint , ET marked helmets also Always have decals.
    Liner is freshly installed.

Here's how an ET should look like.

Possibilty that the painting is wartime because it looks so the painting is old later in the war many decals must be removed?
    I have heart that only 1% of the m42 acctually have a decal.

The liner i don,t know almost every liner in helemets are replaced sooner or later

Where did you hear that only 1% had decals? That is not true. I believe all ET marked M42s had decals, they stopped putting them some time after changing to CKL mark (only for Heer, LW and KM; SS and polizei stil had decals). Also i agree, that helmet was put together

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    Where did you hear that only 1% had decals? That is not true. I believe all ET marked M42s had decals, they stopped putting them some time after changing to CKL mark (only for Heer, LW and KM; SS and polizei stil had decals). Also i agree, that helmet was put together
    Correct.

Quote by brabander View Post
    The liner i don,t know almost every liner in helemets are replaced sooner or later
    That's BS my friend. Plenty of helmets keep their liner as found.
    Just accept that what you bought is messed with and not a representative WW2 helmet.
    Last edited by Schwerpunkt; 09-13-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Sorry my friend, but the above comments are spot on. The liner pins on your helmet are clearly incorrect, the whole helmet has been refurbished. I would ask for a refund. Leon.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    That's BS my friend. Plenty of helmets keep their liner as found.
    Just accept that what you bought is messed with and not a representative WW2 helmet.

I have no problem with accepting anything , but i have some problems with your tone.
    I believe personally that almost every helmet had the liner replaced sooner or later .
    I ask questions because i want to know for 100% why is it not possible the helmet is repainted war time just some questions nothing more .I like discussions but i hope the tone stayes normal.

Quote by brabander View Post
    I have no problem with accepting anything , but i have some problems with your tone.
    I believe personally that almost every helmet had the liner replaced sooner or later .
    I ask questions because i want to know for 100% why is it not possible the helmet is repainted war time just some questions nothing more .I like discussions but i hope the tone stayes normal.
    Hi, it is very true that some helmets had their liner replaced due to wear and tear or factory/depot level refurbishment. This one sadly is not one of those, the vast majority of helmets survived the war untouched as they are bloody well made. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast