Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M-42 Field Police helmet

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm thinking about purchasing this helmet. Is it a good one? Many thanks, Dan

Thank you Doug. I grabbed it from Dave S around this past Christmas time. He and I even looked at another one together while walking around at the MAX last year. I passed on that one due to the price, only to have this one become available from Dave and for a great price. He really helped me put this one on my shelf. Dave is good people. Now if he can just find me a nice Austrian police helmet. I've heard there's one in Canada lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-42 Field Police helmet
    P
    Many

?

Dave is an awesome guy, he flew up and stayed with us for 3 days a few years ago, we had a great time looking and talking helmets for the entire weekend with some of the local collectors here including RoyA. My wife loves his southern accent and she took him for coffee every morning in the "smartie car" (Smart Car, those tiny micro cars made by Benz under the Smart badge) and he thought it was the coolest thing LOL.

Dave gets some great helmets for sure and for anyone looking to buy helmets he should be on the "must check daily" list. One of the few dealers with integrity oozing out of him.

He found me a killer Austrian a while back at an SOS btw :-) You should fly up and see it!

He did find you a beautiful helmet than. I need a good luck charm like him at the SOS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2