Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M-42 Kriegsmarine helmet opinions

Article about: Hey guys I have my eyes on this Kriegsmarine helmet I know the decal is in poor condition but I do like the helmet. I do not know much about these helmets so I wanted to get your guy's opini

Okay thank you guys I’ve read a thread about this dealer that someone here showed me and now that I know more about the dealer (not to be rude) but I probably wouldn’t even have went to his site. The helmet is from Oak leaf militaria.
    And also very good info to know that Q didnt make M35’s for KM’s thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-42 Kriegsmarine helmet opinions
    P
    Many

This is a great thread, thanks to all that contributed. Learned some more today.

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Okay thank you guys I’ve read a thread about this dealer that someone here showed me and now that I know more about the dealer (not to be rude) but I probably wouldn’t even have went to his site. The helmet is from Oak leaf militaria.
    And also very good info to know that Q didnt make M35’s for KM’s thank you!
    Giant...
    Why not buy yourself Ken's 1st helmet book or the decal book he wrote with Anders L. ? Both books will answer many of your questions.

We don't mind authenticating/ critiquing helmets you post here...but you need to learn some on your own. The only way to do that is by studying reference books and or handling many originals. Helmets "101" is knowing by now in 2019 ET were the only makers of M35 KM DD helmets & SE made them in SD. This is basic knowledge that if you had some books to study...or referred back to past threads here, you would know by now. Most novices know this about KM helmets.

Again...not trying to "school" you...but if you have a true passion for helmets, it's so much more pleasurable to collect if you know what you are doing. When you get to a stage where you can buy a helmet on your own, without help...it's a rewarding feeling. When you learn enough...maybe you can start to help others
    D.
    Last edited by real steel; 02-16-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2