Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M16 camo

Article about: Been thinking of whether to keep this or return it. Nothing wrong other than Christmas, SOS now only 3 months away. So I question my passion for it. Will it be something I tire of a few mont

Default M16 camo

Been thinking of whether to keep this or return it. Nothing wrong other than Christmas, SOS now only 3 months away. So I question my passion for it. Will it be something I tire of a few months down the road ? Could use the cash for the SOS.

Anyway..it is a G62 & the 100 year old rotting leather is quite appealing to me. Someone should bottle that wonderful fragrance !!
    Chinstrap is original, but repaired & missing a buckle. Pillows are somewhat flat, but tied up & intact. This will be my first of this type if I keep it.

Thanks for looking
    David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 camo   M16 camo  

M16 camo   M16 camo  

M16 camo   M16 camo  

M16 camo   M16 camo  

M16 camo   M16 camo  

M16 camo   M16 camo  

M16 camo   M16 camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 camo
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Keep it!!!

I love the really pronounced draw lines on mine and the chalky paint but the liner is dry and one pad is ripped. Your example is all there with great camo and leather AND a chinstrap!!! Will be hard to upgrade and you know you always need at least one WW1 camo in the collection. Down the road you will have that hole and want to fill it again.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like it - it has that classic ww1 camo look to it. As you said a while back - "everyone should have an M1 in their collection" . I think the same applies to M16/18 camo.
    Nick

Hi David, well WW1 lids are not my preference, but as "tortoise" pattern cammo's go, I really like it. It has all the attributes that you would want to see in one. Leon.

Keep it! It's a beauty..

Thanks guys for opinions. There is no pressure to pay for it anytime soon. But a helmet siting on my shelf unpaid for sort of takes away from the enjoyment. Like it's on loan or something

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Thanks guys for opinions. There is no pressure to pay for it anytime soon. But a helmet siting on my shelf unpaid for sort of takes away from the enjoyment. Like it's on loan or something
    Well if there is no enjoyment having a "unpaid" helmet sitting on your shelf, ship it to me and I'll enjoy if for free (I'll even pay for the postage )

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Well if there is no enjoyment having a "unpaid" helmet sitting on your shelf, ship it to me and I'll enjoy if for free (I'll even pay for the postage )
    Michael, do not tempt our brother David, it's more than likely that he would do just that! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Michael, do not tempt our brother David, it's more than likely that he would do just that! Leon.
    That is what I'm counting on....LoL Sadly I have no more room. 2018 New Year resolution is to sell off some helmets to make room for more...But like every NY resolution I assume I will fail at this as well.

I would keep it. A very nice example complete with chinstrap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast