Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M16 reissue DD Polizei

Article about: A newly found interest of mine is within the area of the Polizei and with this in mind I'd like to put up an interesting one that I've come across; As I've figured it's an M16, judging by wh

I like it too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 reissue DD Polizei
    P
    Many

I had this one in hand recently , I almost bought it. I checked the decals with my portal USB microscope and all.
    The polizei eagle is one I don't recall ever seeing before but looking at high magnification it appeared fine.
    I had a long hard look at this helmet and in the end I decided to pass just for the fact that the paint on one side was too much gone for me and the decal design had me doubting a little.

So, are you saying there's a chance that the decals might be bad? I really like this one but I'd hate to have doubts like that...

Quote by slados28 View Post
    So, are you saying there's a chance that the decals might be bad? I really like this one but I'd hate to have doubts like that...
    I think they are good but it was at a fair with bad light and then there was the price and the paint , all those factors kept me from taking a chance on it. The party shield is good 100% so I see no reason why the other decal would be bad but it would help for my own peace of mind to find more examples of this particular design.
    I'm just wired that way :-)

Ahh, I totally get what you were saying now -- thanks for clarifying! Discussing price and terms with the seller as we speak so it seems I will eventually be getting this one

There's no turning back now

Schwerpunkt told me about this helmet, a pity I wasn't at that fair to hold it in hands myself, but based on these pictures I must say I like it!!! I understand why he passed on the helmet, but besides that I think it's all good

Was forced to give up on this one due to economical situation --- so, it's still up on Espenlaub for anyone that wishes to go for it... they're always good to deal with and this is surely a very cool transitional DD. The photos I posted doesn't show this but it's actually named as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2