Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M17 dd police helmet

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default M17 dd police helmet

M17 dd police helmetM17 dd police helmetM17 dd police helmetM17 dd police helmetM17 dd police helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M17 dd police helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M17 dd police helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: M17 dd police helmet

Fake party shield.

?

Why do you say it's fake

Doesn't match any party shield I have seen. Borders look too thick and the angle of the edges looks funny. The swastika is way off centered in the circle, swastika is too small. and the circle looks too big. Those are my reasons for not liking the party shield. The liner pads look artificially aged. Undecided on the police shield, but if the party shield is fake than I pass on the helmet anyway. That's my saturday morning half hung over opinion.

?

Thanks for your opinion I am of agreement just been to a friends looked through the books and yes it looks wrong, I wanted opinions as I have seven days to return if not happy and looks like it will be going back.

?

Yes return it, the party shield is a well known reproduction and I don't like the liner either.

?

Helmet returned got money back plus extra towards my fuel cost. Lesson learnt more research before parting with my cash. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Excellent! Post before buying if possible. Saves a lot of hassle in the long run. Glad to see you got your money back. Now you can hunt for a good helmet.

?

That's pretty good someone was considerate enough to cover your fuel. I'm impressed.