Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue

Article about: I pulled it out last night. I have had this one for many years. It was sold to me as a transitional KM, but it clearly sports a toned WH decal. The steel/zinc banded liner system has decent

Default M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue

I pulled it out last night. I have had this one for many years. It was sold to me as a transitional KM, but it clearly sports a toned WH decal. The steel/zinc banded liner system has decent leather and chin strap. The strap is a bit brittle and the tip of the long end broke off a few years ago. The decal is in about 75%, and the rough textured feldgrau paint is about 70% with some rust. All in all it is in fairly good shape. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue   M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue  

M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue   M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue  

M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue   M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue  

M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M17 Hungarian/Berndorfer Single Decal Heer Reissue
    P
    Many

Another helmet with real character Jim. A pleasure to see it. Leon.