MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34?

Article about: Hello all, Ive been advised to always post here first for opinion. I'm not an expert. Lookin at this M34? Possible purchase. Thoughts and opinions at first glance. Also need price range in t

Default M34?

Hello all,

Ive been advised to always post here first for opinion. I'm not an expert. Lookin at this M34? Possible purchase. Thoughts and opinions at first glance. Also need price range in the condition if authentic. Close-ups are coming tomorrow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34?   M34?  

M34?   M34?  

M34?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34?
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34?

Liner is questionable and I never saw one with the steel ornament on the top

The liner is good,the comb is good.
    Need better pictures of the decals but I think you are good.
    this looks like a nice one.
    retail 350$ and up
    collector 250$ tp 300$

chris

And Chris you were the one who advised Thanks. I'm so glad to hear that. This seller has a massive collection! sent me 30 pics of it and hundreds more to come. Selling this helmet for $250 to me . Im getting close-ups tomorrow of decal and i will post for final lookover. So not all linsers have the 5 holes in it or is that just for combat helmets.

Here a few that I have to show what they look like with comb.

ChrisM34?M34?M34?

Wow!1 nice thanks. Did the comb signify a particular rank or was it the style for this helmet?

Quote by Milicollector View Post
    Wow!1 nice thanks. Did the comb signify a particular rank or was it the style for this helmet?
    They were made this way (not for rank) Call the M34 because they started in 1934 after some time they stop making them with the comb.save the comb for planes.vchris

Thanks Chris. You are so helpful. I'm getting the stahlhelm fever. I'm negotiating for $200 he may meet me at $225

I believe the comb was to signify fireman, sometimes they are paired with a neck guard. Some DD M34 have the comb, some have no comb and empty slots, some have no comb and covered slots. I'm not sure why? I've always thought the combs were removed due to aluminum shortages, but it is a complete guess.

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    I believe the comb was to signify fireman, sometimes they are paired with a neck guard. Some DD M34 have the comb, some have no comb and empty slots, some have no comb and covered slots. I'm not sure why? I've always thought the combs were removed due to aluminum shortages, but it is a complete guess.
    The aluminum shortage is correct.( aircrafts)
    That is what I have always been told.
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast