Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M34 dd drk helmet shell real or not

Article about: Posting this for a buddy of mine, he just got this drk helmet in yesterday and wanted to know if the decals are legit or repro, I only know more about the m34 police/fire helmets and figured

Default M34 dd drk helmet shell real or not

Posting this for a buddy of mine, he just got this drk helmet in yesterday and wanted to know if the decals are legit or repro, I only know more about the m34 police/fire helmets and figured you guys can tell, thanks for any help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 dd drk helmet shell real or not
    P
    Many

Poor close-ups but they have a chance but need bigger close-ups to be 100% sure.
    The helmet with the one set of vent holes is a candidate for 2 decals so that is hopeful.

Even with the poor pictures I would say this is a good one. If your buddy decides to let this one go, give him my name. Jim G.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Poor close-ups but they have a chance but need bigger close-ups to be 100% sure.
    The helmet with the one set of vent holes is a candidate for 2 decals so that is hopeful.

I have him send me better pics of it, he said he won it in auction so I just ask him how much

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Even with the poor pictures I would say this is a good one. If your buddy decides to let this one go, give him my name. Jim G.
    Thank you Jim for your input as always,I let him know and ask if he would sell it and give him your name

Jim, I ask him what he paid and he said 420 euro for it and a drk belt buckle so not sure if he got a good deal or not since I know nothing on drk stuff