Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal Police Helmet

Article about: Yesterday's antiques run found this German Police helmet. The seller labeled as wwii water police? Decal is gold and black rather than silver and black - does that indicate water police or i

Default M34 Double Decal Police Helmet

Yesterday's antiques run found this German Police helmet. The seller labeled as wwii water police? Decal is gold and black rather than silver and black - does that indicate water police or is it just aged? Chinstrap only 5% but rest of liner intact though brittle. There is a rubber like band that is crumbling too. Shell dated and manufacturer marked. Dome leather marked but cannot make out what it says. Comb holes plugged. Does everything look good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

M34 Double Decal Police Helmet   M34 Double Decal Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal Police Helmet
    P
    Many

I think decals are just toned..... a Nice helmet!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I agree that the decal is not gold. Note the plugs in the top for the fireman's comb. The old lacquer on the decal give the impression of goldf.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi, a nice helmet that has just toned with age, note the party shields white portion has also toned to the same degree. That's a real tell tale sign to look out for when looking at the Adler. Leon.

The leather is dry and brittle at the edge where attached to helmet. Is there something to apply to bring some life back into the leather without affecting value? I guess this question applies to any helmet with poor leather. thanks Joe.

The consensus is that "Water Police" gold Police Adler decals do not exist - they are just heavily toned silver birds. That being said, this is a very nice one look M34 Police helmet. Nice pick up. Jim G.