Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell

Article about: This is a very light weight aluminum M34 shell, with a factory logo decal on the left side and a party decal on the right. I bought this one about 10 years ago from an advanced collector. He

Default M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell

This is a very light weight aluminum M34 shell, with a factory logo decal on the left side and a party decal on the right. I bought this one about 10 years ago from an advanced collector. He told me that the factory manufactured "E" Boats, but for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the company, and my internet search has only identified Lurssen (a boat maker that is still in business today)as the company that made "E" and "S" Boats. If anyone can identify the company associated with the logo on the decal I would be very appreciative. Anyway, here it is. It is a real Factory Police/Fire helmet, which is a rarity now-a-days with all of the exotic "Factory Police" helmets showing up on ebay. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell   M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell  

M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell   M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell  

M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell   M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell

Super rare helmet Jim! It looks like it has a very thin layer of paint. I wonder if this belonged to a member of the Werkschutz.

Hi,these "pepper pot" helmets are not something I normally enjoy(just a personal thing!!) But this is a real cracker!!! What a fantastic over all look this one holds.A real looker that I love! A great party decal + a super factory decal,sorry I cannot give you any info on the factory decal,but I love the "crazing" on the party decal showing that it was most probably laqcured. Thanks for shareing! Leon.

?

Wow Jim it is a real treat to see a real factory M34 for a change, just a first class helmet in every respect my friend! Thanks for posting!

Great helmet Jim
    No questions it is original.
    chris

Excellent helmet! My m34 FSP was made by the same manufacturer, but yours has more detail in the stamping!

M34 Factory Police Helmet - Aluminum Shell

I had an aluminium M34 from this maker as well - believed to be Paul Deiner Dresden - there is another version with PDD in a circle. Terry