Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!

Article about: My second M34 square dip helmet pick up of the day. Got them both as a bundle for what I think is a VERY nice price of \\$400 combined. The other was an aluminum M34 square dip fire police wit

MAP
    ?

Default M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!

My second M34 square dip helmet pick up of the day. Got them both as a bundle for what I think is a VERY nice price of $400 combined. The other was an aluminum M34 square dip fire police with comb but missing the neck flap and chinstrap (M34 Fire/Police Helmet)

This one is lightweight steel. Chin strap is fantastic. Still soft with no rips.

Complete leather neck flap that while soft has been stored folded for too many years. I will need to slowly coax it back into shape.

Decals (while not as good as my other fire police) are in great shape.

Only marks I can find are "Edel-Stahl" (quality steel ?)

Let me know what you think!

Regards,

Michael

M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!
    Last edited by MAP; 01-12-2015 at 08:19 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Feurschutzplizei DD - intact!
    P
    Many

Some very nice helmets you got there.
    Good price also.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Some very nice helmets you got there.
    Good price also.
    chris
    Thanks Chris,

Went to the show to pick up two medals with award docs. Dealer forgot them...so with free cash in my pocket I picked these up. Looking at the major deal websites, I had no idea some of these were going for $300 to $400 each.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a beauty as well Michael, I think you have done extremely well for the money you paid. The only disappointing thing about the images of this helmet is that Wally has not given his "thumbs/paws up" on it, he must prefer the other one! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That's a beauty as well Michael, I think you have done extremely well for the money you paid. The only disappointing thing about the images of this helmet is that Wally has not given his "thumbs/paws up" on it, he must prefer the other one! Leon.
    Thanks Leon,

Yeah, I think I did fairly well. Wally decided to stay indoors on this shot as it was 16 F (-8 C) outside. Smart dog!

Nice helmet and a great price! Congrats!

?

Very nice one Michael. You did very well with the price for both.
    Semper Fi
    Phil