Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet

Article about: Hi all, I am considering adding this M34 to my collection as I do not own one yet. It all looks in order to me, with just the right level of wear that I like, what are your thoughts chaps? S

Default M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet

Hi all, I am considering adding this M34 to my collection as I do not own one yet. It all looks in order to me, with just the right level of wear that I like, what are your thoughts chaps? Sorry the images are crappy, the sellers not mine! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet   M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet  

M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet   M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet  

M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet  
    Attached Images Attached Images M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Not seeing any issues with it either Leon, it certainly has had some use, but the decals look like they have
    held up quite well. It will display very nicely should you decide to go for it mate.

Brad.

I have always like this maker with the date.
    nice pick-up.
    chris

It appears to have more wear than the average Fire/Police helmet because the shell is aluminum and the paint does not adhere as well as it would to steel. This one is a really nice example, and if you don't have one yet grab it. Jim G.

?

Good example of a decaled model 34.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    It appears to have more wear than the average Fire/Police helmet because the shell is aluminum and the paint does not adhere as well as it would to steel. This one is a really nice example, and if you don't have one yet grab it. Jim G.
    Hi Jim, yes you are spot on , it is an aluminium example. Thank you all for your thoughts, you all convinced me to get it so it is on it's way as we speak!! Leon.

its got that done that look.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    its got that done that look.
    Cheers Harry, I always buy "worn" items, whether it is helmets, awards or cloth. It's just what I like. Don't get me wrong, minty is fine, but for me I like to "imagine" these things being used as that to me is what makes them a piece of history rather than a piece of "craftsmanship"! Leon.

Nice salty fire police Leon go for it I like them and I think their value will only go up in the future I bought one several years back and glad I did. timothy

Hello chaps, it took long enough, but it has finally arrived. It is a decent enough helmet with good honest decals, so in the cabinet it goes! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet   M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet  

M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet   M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet  

M34 FIRE/POLICE Helmet  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast