Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck Flap

Article about: Apart from not having a chinstrap and a popped drawstring this one is in pretty good shape. A decent example of a fairly common helmet.

?

Default M34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck Flap

Apart from not having a chinstrap and a popped drawstring this one is in pretty good shape. A decent example of a fairly common helmet.M34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck FlapM34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck Flap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck Flap
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M34 Fire Police Helmet With Comb And Neck Flap

Nice helmet. It still has the neck protector. They are harder to find.

?

Got to agree with Steve, its not usual to find them complete like this , a very nice lid

You're helmet is in much better shape than mine! i wish i had a neckflap to go with mine aswell!

?

I guess for me right now almost every helmet is fairly common apart from the DD M35 KM that I might not ever find for sale in the condition I desire.

Sunset I see these neck flaps from time to time you might find one. I wouldn't mind having a chinstrap on mine but I do not like to alter helmets. I like to keep them how I got them. Not to mention the chinstrap on these were sewn to the liner so you would really have to mess with the helmet to get one on. At least here are a couple little peices left on each side of the helmet. Thanks for the comments guys.

Regards,
    Will

?

Quote by WillH View Post
    I guess for me right now almost every helmet is fairly common apart from the double decal M35 KM that I might not ever find for sale in the condition I desire.

Sunset I see these neck flaps from time to time you might find one. I wouldn't mind having a chinstrap on mine but I do not like to alter helmets. I like to keep them how I got them. Not to mention the chinstrap on these were sewn to the liner so you would really have to mess with the helmet to get one on. At least here are a couple little peices left on each side of the helmet. Thanks for the comments guys.

Regards,
    Will
    Forgot about this comment to many tall boys that day. LOL even if that KM helmet I want did pop up they are out of my price range.