Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34 Luftschutz

Article about: Another nice day here so I took this one out of the case to do another photo shoot. Enjoy.....that means you, Chris

Default M34 Luftschutz

Another nice day here so I took this one out of the case to do another photo shoot. Enjoy.....that means you, Chris

M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz
    M34 Luftschutz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Luftschutz
    P
    Many

realy nice one!!congrats!

Looking good man, a rarer model of LS helmet. Chris will moisten his trunks at this one lol....

Great find!...

I got room in my collection for this one.
    chris

VERY nice and rare one! Jim G.

Thanks folks! This one came from Craig's List about two years ago or so. The guy I got it from said his father brought it home from the war and it had sat around since the war. The seller was a motorcycle enthusiasts and I wonder if he hit it with the paint sprayer on the right rear corner. That's a funky and rather sparkely shade of green paint. Civil helmets aren't my thing but I really enjoy this one.

Another nice looking lid Todd , oh and I really like you new avatar!!! Leon.

I dont collect TR Helmets Todd but i still drop by and take a peek at everybodys awesome collections,im always impressed with these type of photo-shoots to bring out the best in the Helmet,a lot of the big ebay sellers and website guys also use this type of imaging,enough rambling,great looking lid..........

I'm no camera guru, but I appreciate the compliment on the quality of the photos. A lot of trial and error. I only take photos outside because I find the natural light to be the best. I have a good time doing it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast