Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Luftschutz

Article about: Hey guys it has been awhile since I have posted on here. Been really busy with accepting my first job and moving. Anyways, I have an opportunity to purchase this M34 Luftschutz. It is pretty

Default M34 Luftschutz

Hey guys it has been awhile since I have posted on here. Been really busy with accepting my first job and moving.

Anyways, I have an opportunity to purchase this M34 Luftschutz. It is pretty salty, but I do like the looks of it. Just from my experience, decaled M34's are somewhat harder to find no?

The price is $250 without any negotiation yet. Just wanted to see what you guy's thoughts are.

Thanks as always
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Luftschutz   M34 Luftschutz  

M34 Luftschutz   M34 Luftschutz  

M34 Luftschutz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Luftschutz
    P
    Many

Hi mate, I hope the job and move went well! As for this helmet, personally I think it is a bit to rough for the asking price. I do not see any originality issues, it is just a really heavy asking price for one in this condition.. Leon.

early luftschutz decal.
    good one.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Would agree with Leon. Pricy in this condition. Unless that early decal 9as Chris notes) increases the value, I would say $100 to $125.

Glad to hear you are settling in to the new job!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)