Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 luftschutz helmet

Article about: Hi guys. i bought my first helmet and i have a feeling it wont be my last ! now my question is does anybody know what the white letters inside the helmet stand for? are they initials or some

?

Default M34 luftschutz helmet

Hi guys.
    i bought my first helmet and i have a feeling it wont be my last !
    now my question is does anybody know what the white letters inside the helmet stand for?
    are they initials or somekind of maker mark?
    thanks in advance !

M34 luftschutz helmetM34 luftschutz helmetM34 luftschutz helmetM34 luftschutz helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 luftschutz helmet
    P
    Many

Probably initials , can you also post a good close up of the decal please ? Thanks.

?

thanks ! and sure
    M34 luftschutz helmet

Nice early Model 34, very nice find!

Nice Helmet. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Unfortunately the decal is a reproduction.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Unfortunately the decal is a reproduction.
    I'm with Frank on that, the proportions of the details aren't the same on my LS helmet (font, the dots on the top part of the feather thing, well in general the black lines are a lot thinner than on mine)
    I thought there was something odd about that one, but I didn't want to say anything wrong in case it was original and I was just being silly.
    Luis

P.S. here's a shot of the LS decal on my only LS helmet, czechoslovak vz. 32-34 reissued to LS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 luftschutz helmet  

it is unfortunately a post-war created decal, and am in agreement with Frank. Besides the poor graphics and incorrect scroll font, a hallmark of this decal is the lower right hand acorn. The vertical lines are continuous on period decals, and not broken as seen on this particular version.
    Regards,
    Don

?

thats sad to hear didnt expect that at all but thanks for the information!