Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

m34 questions

Article about: hi guys i have posted this before i think but i want a little more info since it has no stamps and i wonder if its possible to see if its a feuerschutz or just regular police so here is a fe

Default m34 questions

hi guys i have posted this before i think but i want a little more info since it has no stamps and i wonder if its possible to see if its a feuerschutz or just regular police
    so here is a few pics of it i had to repaint it since a hippie in the 60s used it as a mc helmet and had painted it blue and flowers and bees on it so needless to say did a carefull removal of the blue paint but alas the black paint was gone and just some spots where left and no decals where left either so yeah here it is guys hope i didnt destroy it by restoring it

cheers DS

m34 questionsm34 questionsm34 questionsm34 questionsm34 questionsm34 questions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m34 questions
    P
    Many

The color of the paint is pretty close. The Party Shield decal is not one of the better repro's but is okay. I think it looks a lot better than it would have if you left it with the flowers.