Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M35

Article about: Hello, I don't know much about M35s but I like this one. What do you guys think?

Default M35

Hello, I don't know much about M35s but I like this one. What do you guys think?M35M35M35M35M35M35

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35

I actually don't like this one. That lettering on the skirt looks way too white for such beat up paint job. Anyone else think this is a Chinese fake shell? I don't like the air vents and the curve. The pins look way too far forward. Take into consideration that I am looking at this one on a phone.

Thank you for your thoughts. I did not purchase this helmet yet. But its beginning to sound like I shouldn't.

?

Appears to be good, possibly an ET shell, with liberated decals. Ask for the maker / size stamps and lot number.

looks like this helmet has been repainted at some stage. but just hard to see if theres any original paint under green paint. is there still paint on the trycolor.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Appears to be good, possibly an ET shell, with liberated decals. Ask for the maker / size stamps and lot number.
    Agreed.

Thank you everyone for the comments. The only other information given is that it is an et64 shell.

Ok maybe it's a good shell than. Still not crazy about the paint and all.

?

Possibly a cleaned of a layer of paint, decals look more cleaned than dug IMO.

Brad.