Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M35

Article about: You can see it after removing the extra parts and the paint @ page #3 Annoyed from this ads?  

do you have any idea of how to remove the extra paint without damaging the original one?

PS. here are some pictures after removing the liner

M35M35M35M35

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35
    P
    Many

i got it for 10 euros i only wanted to know if the shell is good i will try to remove the overpaint and see if there is something left decals fothe original paint if not i will repaint it apple green nd try to find some decals for it and then put it in my shelf :P

Is the liner marked if so it looks like the liner used in the Belgium MKII clone.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

10 euros is cheap enough, I would have bought it for that. Are there any marks in the shell at the back of the neck and at the side? You can use acetone (nail polish remover) to remove the paint carefully. For what you paid though you did OK.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    10 euros is cheap enough, I would have bought it for that. Are there any marks in the shell at the back of the neck and at the side? You can use acetone (nail polish remover) to remove the paint carefully. For what you paid though you did OK.
    10 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too would have bought it for that even if the inside is more a British configuration I have seen another like this once apparently used in early British training Movies it sold for £60
    Best Regards Matt

liner says 6.3/4
    3532 is the prod number maker stamp is hided behind the extra "ears" for the chinstrap
    so shell is good right?

thanks for replying everyone

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    liner says 6.3/4
    3532 is the prod number maker stamp is hided behind the extra "ears" for the chinstrap
    so shell is good right?

thanks for replying everyone
    Most likely a reproduction liner then but shell I think is alright.
    Best Regards Matt

wait i will take some pictures of the liner for you

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Very strange setup altogether. Not WW2 German spec anyway. British style liner, chinstrap I don't recognise. Didn't the Greek Army use British type helmets and BD post war? If Greece is the source maybe that is the answer?

Shell is original from what I see.
    Actually looking at it again it has smaller liner arms for the loop holes than the ones from Belgium much like the Greek ones so you might be right it has ties to Greece.
    Best Regards Matt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast