Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal

Article about: This one arrived earlier this week. It is a triple decal M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police helmet, an NS64 shell, lot # E189. It has a standard NS style bordered Police decal and Party shi

Default M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal

This one arrived earlier this week. It is a triple decal M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police helmet, an NS64 shell, lot # E189. It has a standard NS style bordered Police decal and Party shield. Unlike most beaded Luftschutz helmets reissued to the Luftschutz Police the L/S Wing was left intact. The only real liability on this one is the fact that all 3 pads are lost to time, but otherwise the piece is complete, and the missing pads permit us to see how the pads, chin strap and cork spacers were attached to the liner band. It is a nice bookend to my other Triple Decal L/S Combat Police helmet, which is an M35 EF62 shell, lot # 20447, that I have posted in the past. That one has an unbordered Police decal, the Police decals are set back, and the L/S Wing was buffed off. Hope you like them. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal   M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal  

M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal   M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal  

M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal   M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal  

Last edited by helmet2id; 02-22-2014 at 11:25 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police Helmet - Triple Decal
    P
    Many

very nice examples

very nice 1st one I have seen 3 decal.

?

Great looking lid Jim, even better is the fact that you have two of these.
    I don't remember ever seeing one with the three decals myself either.

Brad.

?

Hard to find helmets.

Agree hard to find LS police. timothy

So you are the one who got it.
    Great helmet Jim.
    chris

?

You dont see that type every day!

Quote by Lidman View Post
    I don't remember ever seeing one with the three decals myself either.

Brad.
    +1 A great looking (and rare) lid

Congrats, Chris

Wow Jim , your "storming" the helmet bunker right now with some great pick-ups! Those are lovely helmets ,i am still waiting to pick up a decent double decal polizei of any type! Leon.