Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Camo

Article about: Hello kameraden I can buy this helmet, but have no idee if its authentic... Only have this pictures I think its a M35 Would appreciate second thaughts THX in advance

Default M35 Camo

Hello kameraden

I can buy this helmet, but have no idee if its authentic...
    Only have this pictures

I think its a M35

Would appreciate second thaughts

THX in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Camo   M35 Camo  

M35 Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 Camo

Not crazy about this one either.

The liner is Norwegian. Decals wear does not match. Paint does not look original to me.

Agree about the paint and decals but IMO the liner doesn't look dark enough around the edges where it meets the band to be Norwegian dyed. The leather at the crown looks dark, like heavily sweat stained liners I have had in the past.

Not a good one though, Chris.

Quote by radidas View Post
    Agree about the paint and decals but IMO the liner doesn't look dark enough around the edges where it meets the band to be Norwegian dyed. The leather at the crown looks dark, like heavily sweat stained liners I have had in the past.

Not a good one though, Chris.
    You may be right about the liner. I would like to see some more pictures of it. It certainly looks aged to me though, rather artificial or natural.

?

I would pass on this one. Wear on the camo appears far from realistic nor does the split pin paint match or high point wear vs low point wear make any sense. A rough Heer worth very little turned into something to be sold for a lot IMO