Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 camo DO NOT BUY

Article about: This camo is the one I had and everyone here said it was a fake. I sent the helmet back to the seller and now he has it listed on EBay and has doctored up the helmet by removing some of the

Default M35 camo DO NOT BUY

This camo is the one I had and everyone here said it was a fake. I sent the helmet back to the seller and now he has it listed on EBay and has doctored up the helmet by removing some of the paint. I emailed him and ask him quote " WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS HELMET" I got no response from him. Just wanted to warn everyone.
    Some of the pictures are from his listing and the others are the ones I posted on the thread. You can tell the difference.
    Marty
    Attached Images Attached Images M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 camo DO NOT BUY
    P
    Many

One more of his and my pictures. It is the same helmet!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images M35 camo DO NOT BUY  M35 camo DO NOT BUY 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks for the heads up.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Obviously the seller has tried to make it more convincing by ageing the paint work, well spotted and good that you let anyone here who might have been interested know about it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Well spotted and well done on challenging this crook Marty, if you ever needed the "final" evidence that this was a fake cammo, you now have it! No owner who was convinced that this was a genuine cammo would "mess" with it to try and sell it on(unless it's a fake of course)! Leon.

Bob Demel of antiquesarmsandarmor.com sells fakes?

here's the original listing. Normandy Camo M35 Helmet

William Kramer

Quote by all1knew View Post
    Bob Demel of antiquesarmsandarmor.com sells fakes?

here's the original listing. Normandy Camo M35 Helmet

William Kramer
    There are a hell of a lot of "may's" in that original listing. Looks like the seller is "maybe" trying to cover their back! Leon.

what's the title to the eBay listing Robert put up?

A fake from the start.

Steve

MAP
    ?

Still hurts the eyes.....but it will sell and someone will find out the hard way.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast